Sunday, August 06, 2006

Once in two months.. well almost...

The title may seem to suggest something else to the creative minded, so let me put it in perspective. The title honours the fact that it has taken me over two months to follow up on my last post. The rule of 3Ds for any reader is applicable, of course, after it has been defined for him (Pardon me for assuming that there are no female visitors to this site, one can not be overly optimistic!). So back to 3D - Disappointing, Discouraging and Disgusting to say the deast... I mean least.

Contrary to what it may suggest to a casual reader, that the author has nothing to report, believe me I have been swamped of news so much so that I couldn't muster enough bribe for the ten fingers to type it out for me. Lots has been happening.

There has been a change in location... its New but no longer Delhi. Its York now. A Toshiba laptop has replaced the loyal assembled desktop I had bought years back in Cal. And now, the capitalism has moved geography but communication is still restricted to a captive CDMA... I have Sprint-ed from Reliance, or should I say that my Reliance is now on Sprint?

Now that the boundary conditions for my existence in this real and virtual world has been defined, let me suggest an end to this post with the ever faithful 3Es promise of an Author to return to his blog... Earnestly, (Un-)Erringly and if not, Eventually.

2 comments:

Shishir said...

toshiba, toshita and total bakwaas the three T's of your tife.....I mean life.

Anonymous said...

will you pls write in more frequently baby- just goes to show you have become more lazy mentally.